Change or Update Aadhar Card Name Address Online ssup.uidai.gov.in
UIDAI has launched Aadhaar Self Service Update Portal to create things additional convenient. using this portal, you’ll be able to currently modify your details like incorrect name, date of birth, gender or modified address on-line terribly simply. For this you wish to 1st login by your Aadhaar range and a OTP sent to your mobile. Later on, you’ll be able to conjointly check the update request standing. to vary your Aadhaar details follow these following straight forward steps:
Instructions for residents to use Update Portal
1. Having a mobile number is mandatory for using the Update Portal
2. If you have declared a mobile number at the time of enrolment, enter your Aadhaar Number to get an OTP (One Time Pin) at that mobile. If you have not declared your mobile at the time of enrolment, then enter your Aadhaar number. You will be asked to provide a mobile number to receive OTP. In case you have lost/do not possess anymore, the mobile, that you declared at the time of enrolment, you will have to either visit nearest Update Centre or send your Update request through Post.
3. Enter OTP and captcha to login to the Update Portal
4. Select the fields you want to be updated /corrected. You can select more than one field also.
5. Fill the fields with current details in English as well as Local Language.
6. Depending on the field to be updated, attach self attested supporting documents as per the Valid Documents List. Refer Link for valid documents.
a. Name Correction/Update : Requires PoI listed in “Supported Proof of Identity(PoI) Documents Containing Name and Photo for Name Corrections/Update”
b. Date of Birth Correction : Requires DoB listed in “Supported Proof of Date of Birth (DoB) Documents”
c. Address Corrections/Change : Requires PoA listed in “Supported Proof of Address (PoA) Documents Containing Name and Address”
7. Review the data entered for correctness and completeness in English as well as local language. Note that Date of Birth will not appear in local language. Also any numeric figures will not be transliterated in local language. UIDAI will not make any corrections to the information in your request.
8. Submit the request. Note down your Update Request Number (URN) carefully for future reference and tracking. You can also download /Print your Update Request copy.