Update Change Correct your Wrong Aadhaar Card Details

Update or Correct your Wrong Aadhaar Card  Details

There are lots of complaints and incorrect details recorded within the info, the UIDAI has finally determined to permit the individuals with the power to create changes or correct any wrong/incorrect detail/information they need found with their Aadhaar. Yes, currently if you’ve got got wrong name, date of birth, address, gender and mobile range connected along with your Aadhaar range, you’ll bring correction therein and build changes and correction to any or all your incorrect details. The procedure for creating correction is incredibly straightforward and may be done each on-line and offline. Following straightforward steps you’ll update your wrong Aadhaar details through our web site. Also, you’ll send request through post to create changes and correction in your details. you’ll update your details a most of four times until March 2014.

Aadhaar Update Form Instruction

  • Always check that the details entered are correct and complete.
  •  Self attest the supporting documents. Resident’s name must be clearly mentioned below the signatures when self attesting the documents.
  •  You do not have to submit all the proof documents. You have to submit only the document/s which is/are required to support the Change/ Correction. For eg. You need not attach an Address proof if you change your Date of Birth or your Name.
  •  Aadhaar letter with updates will be delivered at the given address only in case of Update/Correction in Name, Address, Date of Birth and Gender. For Update of Mobile number, the notification will be sent on the given mobile number
  • Submission of information for update does not guarantee update of Aadhaar data. The information submitted is subject to verification and validation. Furnishing of incorrect information/suppression of information would lead to rejection of application and would attract penal provisions under prevailing laws.
  • Fill the form with current details. There is no need to provide details that are no more valid. For example, if you want to update/correct your Name/Address just fill the New Name/ Address in the space provided in form. There is no need to provide old Name/ Address.
  • Write complete address. The Aadhaar letter with updates will be delivered at the given address only. In case you face any issues with the Pin Code and related data (State/District/Village/Town/City/Post office), contact UIDAI contact centre at help@uidai.gov.in.

 Update AAdhar card details


Best of Luck :D

Leave a Reply